2021 Kia Sorento for sale near Tulsa, OK
The New 2021 Kia Sorento
Kia’s Most High-Tech Vehicle Ever Created
2021 KIA SORENTO INTRODUCTION
The all-new, fourth-generation, 2021 Kia Sorento is more powerful, better engineered and more technologically advanced. With bold style, confidence-inspiring capability, and a range of powerful new engines, the all-new 2021 Kia Sorento is ready for any adventure.
Ferguson Kia has the new 2021 Kia Sorento for sale at our Kia dealership near Tulsa, OK! The 2021 Sorento is offered in five trims: LX, S, EX, SX, and SX-Prestige and available with either FWD or AWD.
2021 KIA SORENTO EXTERIOR
More stylish than ever, the 2021 Sorento’s redefined design incorporates sharper lines and uninterrupted surfaces, making it noticeable more sculpted than its more round-edged predecessor. With more contemporary geometric details and more swept-back, elongated proportions, the result is a more confident, more mature and more desirable design than ever.
The more assertive ‘face’ of the Sorento evolves, too, with a new interpretation of Kia’s hallmark ‘tiger nose’ grille. Wider and more expansive, it wraps organically around the integrated headlamps on each side. The headlamps themselves feature a new ‘tiger eye’ LED daytime running light, adding extra focus to the design by depicting the intense impression of the lines around a tiger’s eyes.
2021 KIA SORENTO INTERIOR
The 2021 Kia Sorento features an interior that exudes rugged elegance. The redesigned SUV features improved legroom and cargo room over the outgoing Sorento, and available second-row captain’s chairs, allowing buyers to select either 4+2 or 5+2 seating. With its increased legroom, the 2021 Sorento offers best-in-class front/rear legroom and overall interior passenger volume.
Highlights of the new 2021 Kia Sorento’s interior include:
Available Captain’s Chairs
Reclining second-row captain’s chairs slide forward at your touch for easy third-row access. They can also fold over for even more cargo space.
Standard Third-Row Seating
With room for seven, the standard 50/50 split-folding third-row seats also fold to expand cargo space if you’re not carrying a full passenger load.
Leather Embossed Quilt Pattern on Optional Leather-Equipped Models
3D-embossed genuine leather seat trim provides an inviting and cozy texture with quality stitching that can stand up to years of adventuring.
New 2021 Sorento X-Line Trim
The new SX-Prestige AWD with X-Line appearance package, is a model that further demonstrates the transformation of the Sorento into a more premium and tech-oriented SUV. The X-Line SX-Prestige AWD trim includes:
- Exclusive bumper and exterior details, such as unique 20-inch alloy wheels and bridge-type roof rack
- Increased ride height to 8.3-in. (1.0-in. increase over standard ride height)
- Standard torque-on-demand AWD with center locking differential and downhill descent control
2021 KIA SORENTO TECHNOLOGY
Like all Kia vehicles, the new 2021 Sorento is loaded with an extensive list of popular technology, including:
- UVO link telematics offers an array of advanced connected vehicle features
- Available 10.25-inch inch touchscreen
- Available SiriusXM satellite radio
- Split-screen functionality
- 8-inch or available 10.25-inch high-resolution color touchscreen display
- 8 USB charging ports (6 in LX)
- Blind View Monitor projects live video view of adjacent lanes in the instrument cluster and activated via the turn signal (a Sorento first)
- Surround View Monitor utilizes four cameras to provide a 360-degree perspective around the vehicle enhancing driver confidence in tight parking situations
- Available 12.3-in. full digital meter cluster (a first for any Kia SUV)