Why Buy From Ferguson Kia in Broken Arrow, OK
At Ferguson Kia, we know that people make the difference. Whether you come to us to buy or lease a new or pre-owned Kia, get service for the Kia you already own or because you want to discuss your financing options, you’ll interact with true Kia experts who care about you. Our goal is to get you behind the wheel of a Kia that you’ll love and to keep your car running at its best for many years. We call it the Ferguson Advantage. That’s why we have so many repeat customers, and why we’ve earned a reputation as a customer-first dealership. Plus, we believe in providing you with a hassle-free and honest car-buying experience, so you can trust us when we say you’re receiving a quality offer thanks to our Ferguson Deal pricing.
We know you have no shortage of options when shopping for or servicing a new car, which is why our Kia dealership near Tulsa, OK, offers many enticing perks. For example, our showroom offers a child-friendly waiting area, free Wi-Fi and more. If you don’t feel like waiting you can use our complimentary shuttle service, and our night drop-off service makes it easy for you to plan out your morning commute. And as an active part of our community, Ferguson Kia lets you feel good about shopping with us since we routinely give back to those who’ve led to our success!
Looking for more reasons why you should buy from Ferguson Kia?
- We offer the best pricing in Green Country. When you come to Ferguson Kia, know that you’re getting the highest possible value for your money. Our hassle-free, transparent process makes car buying easy with our Ferguson Deal pricing!
- We’re conveniently located at 1501 North Elm Place in Broken Arrow, OK. Just take the Elm exit off the B.A. Expressway, across from the Bass Pro Shop.
- Our friendly staff is here for you. The entire team at our family-owned dealership is respectful, knowledgably, friendly and fun. We’re here to make your ownership experience better.
- We employ factory-trained and -certified technicians. Turn to our Kia service experts the next time you need routine maintenance or major repairs.
- Our extended hours are designed with your convenience in mind. We’re open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, giving you plenty of opportunity to come to us at a time that’s convenient for you.