2020 Kia Soul Makes World Debut
Kia Motors America (KMA) introduced a better way to roll with the world debut of the all-new 2020 Soul, a completely new yet familiar version of Kia’s beloved and award-winning urban runabout. Taking everything that helped popularize the quirky, unconventionally styled subcompact, Kia Motors poured more of its soul into nearly every inch of the vehicle, resulting in a third-generation that continues to transcend unmatched style, peppy performance, thrilling technology, and urban practicality.
The Soul has been a massive success since its introduction to the U.S. market, establishing itself as an automotive icon with its fun-loving character and eccentric style. While the Soul stays true to its design heritage with its boxy silhouette and confident stance, its newly sculpted lines, cutting-edge details, and technical lighting elements present the most futuristic, youthful and innovative Soul yet.
Proving the point that “there is a Soul for everyone,” the normally aspirated and optionally turbocharged Soul is available in six trim levels – LX, S, X-Line, GT-Line, EX, “EX Designer Collection.”
2020 Kia Soul Highlights:
- New “GT-Line” models and “X-Line” adds more visual and performance excitement to Soul family
- Available 10.25-inch wide display2 and available Head-Up Display2 play up Soul’s high-tech image
- New 2.0-liter engine and available IVT transmission combination
- Technologically advanced cockpit designed to provide visceral musical experience
- Iconic shape and profile evolve on top of all-new platform
2020 Kia Soul Exterior highlights:
- Distinctive C-pillar garnish features new “Soul” graphic
- Signature vertical rear window and “Island” stay true to Soul design heritage
- C-pillars designed to resemble airplane wings
- Three-dimensional wraparound boomerang-shaped taillights
- Roof rack mounting points
- Front fenders add volume to clean and smooth surfaces
- Larger front grille with unique two-tone treatment
- Slim-design daytime running lights and turn signal indicators
- High-tech front headlight configuration with connecting trim piece accentuates width
Ferguson Kia is expecting to bring the 2020 Kia Soul to the Tulsa Metro, and Northeast Oklahoma, sometime in the first half of next year. We are anticipating to know more about pricing, number of units allocated to us, and other details closer to that date. While waiting on the arrival of the 2020 Kia Soul, we encourage you to visit Ferguson Kia today and view new 2019 Kia Souls, in stock, and learn about our new Kia Soul lease and loan options!