“1 Million” Limited-Edition Kia Soul
Ferguson Kia – the longest established Kia dealership in Oklahoma – was founded in 1998. A little more than a decade later, in 2009, Kia released one of the most iconic Kia models ever – the Kia Soul. Since its release, the one-of-a-kind urban runabout has stood out from the crowd and provided a fun and funky approach to everyday driving.
From the beginning, the Soul has attracted new customers to the Kia brand by projecting the kind of optimism and individuality that appeals to both the young and the young-at-heart. Apart from breaking the status quo, the Kia Soul owes much of its success to the unlikely fame of its spokesmen – or spokeshamsters rather. Cruising in a Soul, Kia’s posse of hamsters have always brought people together through music and dance.
The Soul’s impact on the Kia brand cannot be overstated. In March, of 2018, Kia announced the one-millionth sale of the Soul urban passenger vehicle in the U.S. To commemorate this milestone, Kia has announced a “1 Million” limited edition Kia Soul.
The Soul “1 Million” limited edition will be packed with innovative features and exclusive design details. Kia is limiting the special-edition Soul to only 2,0001 production models. Ferguson Kia is expecting to bring the “1 Million” limited edition Soul to Tulsa, OK by late summer of 2018. This one-of-a-king Soul will give our Oklahoma shoppers the opportunity to experience a unique Kia that truly stands out on the road.
Soul “1 Million” limited edition features:
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start
- UVO with 8″ touch-screen display, premium navigation, and HD Radio
- Harman/Kardon® Premium Sound System with color-changing speaker lights
- 18” split-spoke wheels
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Projector Beam Headlights and LED Rear Combination Lamps
- Special “1 million” badge on floor mats and rear liftgate
- Unique body kit and rear spoiler
- Black interior with red accents and stitching
- Two-tone Mysterious Blue with white roof and mirrors
Be sure to follow Ferguson Kia on Facebook, to learn when we’re able to bring the Soul “1 Million” limited edition to Oklahoma.